Do you always end up with one design left over from a Christmas card multipack that you don’t really like? Or maybe the selection of designs just isn’t quite suitable for everyone you need to send Christmas cards to? Or you can never find multipacks in the quantity you need? It’s hard finding unique and beautiful Christmas cards that suit your needs and will be something the recipients will love. Or at least it used to be! Drum roll please…
Say hello to the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack! This year, rather than grouping my Christmas card designs into pre-made multipacks, I have given all the choice to you! Think of it as the stationery lover’s version of Build-A-Bear, if you will. You can select any combination of unique Christmas card designs to make your own multipack. A more personal, thoughtful and bespoke way to buy Christmas cards, rather than just picking up a pre-made pack up off a shelf.
Visit the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack page to begin!
Ho ho ho Christmas card, £3.50 individually, or available as part of the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack.
Why is it better than a regular Christmas card multipack?
- This is the ultimate Christmas card multipack - it’s totally personalised to you. You can order 20 of the same Christmas card if there is one design you particularly love, or you can mix and match from all your favourites!
- You won’t end up with the unloved Christmas cards from the multipack gathering dust at the back of a cupboard - your whole multipack is made up of beautiful Christmas cards picked by you, that you are super excited to send out.
- You can pick your cards for your multipack with your friends and family in mind, so everyone receives a Christmas card that is just perfect for them, and that they will love and treasure. A much more personal, thoughtful and bespoke way to buy Christmas cards.
- How long do you normally spend trawling through Christmas card multipacks to find one containing designs you like? The Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack will save you heaps of time as you can pick exactly what you want in one go!
- Christmas looks different for everyone, and it’s time the shops realised that not everyone needs a box of 40 Christmas cards. You might only send a handful of cards, and normally end up with a bunch leftover from a multipack. This year you can order the exact amount you need using the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack, meaning less waste and less expense.
- Jess A Little Creative cards are normally £3.50 each, but with these multipacks, you can get them for as little as £2 each! By far the most cost effective way to get some really beautiful and unique Christmas cards to send to all your loved ones.
- Most shop-bought Christmas card multipacks are packaged in boxes made using some form of single-use plastic, which will end up in landfill. Yuck. All Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipacks are beautifully packaged, using plastic-free compostable clear sleeves made from vegetable starch to keep your cards protected until you write them, and are shipped in 100% recyclable packaging. Plus, a tree gets planted for every order placed on the website.
Head over to the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack page to begin building your multipack now.
Snow Christmas card, £3.50 individually, or available as part of the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack.
How do I order?
It’s really easy to order - yay! You just need to visit the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack page, and then click on which multipack you would like. You can choose a multipack of 3, 5, 10 or 20 Christmas cards.
You will then see all the Christmas card designs listed, and you can click the + symbol on each card to add these into your multipack. Once you have reached the maximum number of cards in your multipack, the cards will grey out and you won’t be able to add anymore. If you change your mind, simply remove one card and you can swap it for a different one! You can play around until you have the perfect selection of Christmas cards in your multipack.
Once your multipack is finished, click ‘Complete Multipack’ (be patient at this point - it can take a while to load) and then your Christmas card multipack will be in your shopping cart and ready to checkout as normal.
If you have any issues at any point in the process, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to help you.
Ready to dive in? Check out all the designs available in the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack now!
Bah Humbug Christmas card, £3.50 individually, or available as part of the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack.
Some happy Christmas card customers
Of course I’m going to say that Jess A Little Creative Christmas cards are the most beautiful and unique Christmas cards out there, but don’t just take my word for it! Here are what some of last year's customers had to say…
“The Christmas cards have arrived and I am SO delighted with them! They are super gorgeous, you are so talented. Thank you so much!” Becky
“So many people commented on how lovely the card design was, they definitely seemed to be people’s favourite Christmas card. It was the only one my Mum proudly displayed in the living room!” Chloe
“I don’t usually send Christmas cards, but Jess’ looked amazing so we picked 10 people who had made our year a lot lovelier and spent the time to write a proper message in them.” Chloe
Head to the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack page to start building your own special selection.
Star Christmas card, £3.50 individually, or available as part of the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack.
What multipack sizes are available?
You can order a multipack of 3, 5, 10 or 20 Christmas cards.
But what if I need 7 cards, or a different number not available as a multipack?
Great question! Say you needed 15 Christmas cards, you could order the 5 card multipack and the 10 card multipack, which would mean you can still pick all your own cards and get the discounted price. If you needed a different number of cards that can’t be achieved by combining the multipacks together (for example 7 cards), you could order the 5 card multipack, and then manually add the extra 2 Christmas cards to your cart as you normally would before you reach the checkout. It’s worth noting, those extra 2 Christmas cards would be added at full price (£3.50 each). The multipacks are by far the best value way to purchase, so take advantage of them while they’re here!
How much do the multipacks cost?
The 3 card multipack is £10 (£3.33 per card)
The 5 card multipack is £15 (£3 per card)
The 10 card multipack is £25 (£2.50 per card)
The 20 card multipack is £40 (£2 per card)
When bought individually, each card is £3.50, so the multipacks give you some massive savings!
Do they come with envelopes?
Yes, all Christmas card multipacks will come with the correct number of kraft brown recycled envelopes, and be packaged using plastic-free, recyclable materials in the same way as all other orders placed on the website.
Can I order all the same design?
Yes of course! This is your Christmas card multipack, and you can fill it with whatever designs you like. So if there is one Christmas card in particular you absolutely love, feel free to order all the same.
I want to order some birthday cards too, can I add them into my multipack?
Unfortunately not, the only cards available to add to the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack are Christmas cards. I am looking into ways to add this function for all cards in the future though, so watch this space! Don’t forget you can still use the discount codes at the top of the website to get multi-buy discounts on all cards on the website.
It’s taking a long time to load, what do I do?
After clicking ‘Complete Multipack’ when you’ve added all your cards to your multipack, the button will change to say ‘Loading…’. Please be patient at this stage, it can take a little while for the website to process the order and sort everything behind the scenes. Once it has loaded, your multipack will be in your shopping cart and you can proceed to the checkout to pay as normal. If you have any issues at all, please drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help you.
Can I buy these Christmas cards individually?
Multipacks are by far the most cost-effective way to buy Jess A Little Creative Christmas cards, but they are all also available to buy individually if you just need one or two. Just visit the Christmas card page and have a browse.
Will this be available all year round?
I will be keeping the Build Your Own Christmas Card Multipack feature on the website until mid-January (for those wishing to buy New Year cards as well), and then it will disappear until next year.
Are you ready to build your very own Christmas card multipack? Let’s go!