It’s that time of year again… And you just cannot come up with something unique and loving to write in your anniversary card. I get it, it’s hard! You spend so much time at your spouse’s side, you know they’re amazing, in fact you think they’re the best thing since sliced bread! But after all these years, you don’t quite know how to put that into words in an anniversary card, at least not in a new way that you haven’t already said to your partner a hundred times before. This is where I can help. I have written 36 thoughtful & sweet anniversary card messages, to give you inspiration and help you know exactly what to write in an anniversary card.
Whether you use these anniversary card messages as inspiration and add your own personal twist, or just copy them as they are, they will mean the world to your partner. The one who is by your side every day, loving you and supporting you through this crazy rollercoaster called life! They deserve to know how special and loved they are.
And if you haven’t yet found that perfect and special anniversary card yet, do check out my range of unique anniversary cards. All the images featured in this blog are of my unique greeting card designs. Jess A Little Creative is my small greeting business based in Cheltenham, UK, and I just love designing thoughtful and special cards for you to give to your loved ones, helping you connect and bringing you even closer together. So do check them out. Or read on for those thoughtful anniversary card messages…
1. I am so lucky to spend each day with you by my side. Happy anniversary my love.
2. Eeeek another year! Let’s raise a glass to getting through another 365 days of this crazy life rollercoaster together.
3. My partner in crime, my other half, the fish to my chips… I love you! Happy anniversary. Thank you for making life complete.
4. I cannot put into words how much I appreciate the love and support you give me on a daily basis. You are the best and I love you so much. Happy anniversary.
5. Spending time with you is literally the most fun I have ever had in my life. Constantly pinching myself that I get to share this adventure with you. Happy anniversary.
6. Happy anniversary to the kindest, most caring, and incredible partner.
7. I would be lost without you. Thank you for making anywhere we go feel like home.
8. Through the best and worst of times, you still bring a smile to my face. I am so lucky to have you. Thank you for everything. Happy anniversary!
9. We may not have had the fairytale, and there may have been a fair few bumps in the road, but we’ve navigated them, and I’m so pleased we made it through. Happy anniversary to my love.
What is a unique way to say happy anniversary?
10. Happy anniversary to my best friend. What an amazing year we have had. Roll on the next one!
11. I count my lucky stars every day that I get to wake up next to you. Happy anniversary.
12. I love the life we have built together, and am so grateful every day that I get to share it with you. Happy anniversary.
13. How has it been (inset number here) years already? It has flown by. I cannot wait for even more adventures and fun to come. Happy anniversary.
14. Cheers to another trip around the sun doing what we do best - loving each other and having fun!
15. I cannot imagine sharing my life with anyone else, you are just the tip-top, most incredible life partner and I love you so much.
16. I will love you forever and always. Simple as that. Happy anniversary.
17. Every year I feel like I can’t possibly love you any more than I already do, and then boom, I’m proved wrong again. So here’s to another year of loving you more, and more, and more! Happy anniversary!
18. There is never a dull moment with you around - you make me laugh so much. Thank you for helping me to always see the bright side!
What is the best anniversary message for my husband?
19. I feel like the luckiest person alive to have such a loving and thoughtful husband. I’m so grateful for everything you do. Happy anniversary.
20. Thank you for being my rock, and supporting me through some tough and dark moments. I’m forever grateful for you. Happy anniversary.
21. Time flies when you’re having fun! Happy (insert number here) years! I love you.
22. Thank you for making even the most mundane days feel special. You are the best husband I could wish for. Happy anniversary.
23. You inspire me every day with your focus, determination, and kindness. You are amazing. I love you so much.
24. Thank you for loving me exactly as I am. Happy anniversary!
25. Yep, you win the world’s best husband award again. You’re an absolute superstar. Happy anniversary!
26. Here’s to another year of making memories, laughing, crying, and experiencing everything together. I love you.
27. Life certainly has its ups and downs, but I love knowing that together, we can face anything. Happy anniversary.
What can I write in my wife’s wedding anniversary card?
28. We make an incredible team, and I can’t wait for another year of adventures with you. Happy anniversary.
29. I cannot believe I got so lucky. You are the most amazing wife and I love you so much. Happy anniversary!
30. Happy anniversary to my favourite person.
31. Life with you could not get any better - it is the dream. I am so lucky. I love you!
32. This year has been amazing, and I have loved every second with you, but the best moment had to be when (insert personal memory here that means a lot to both of you).
33. You bring out the best in me, and I love how we have grown so much together. Happy anniversary.
34. To my beautiful, talented, incredible wife. It has been the most amazing (insert number here) years with you, thank you for everything. Happy anniversary.
35. You are the cutest, and I love our life together. Happy anniversary!
36. It’s not always been plain sailing, but there’s no one else I’d rather share the ups and downs with than you. Happy anniversary.
Et voila! There are your 36 thoughtful & sweet anniversary card messages, to help you know what to write in an anniversary card to your gorgeous partner. I hope you found them helpful, and I hope it will make writing your card a lot easier and take away some of the stress. As I said, you can copy them word-for-word, or maybe they just help to give you that wave of inspiration. Maybe they will even inspire you to write your partner a love letter. Yep, I’m an old romantic at heart in case you couldn’t tell!
Do check out my range of unique greeting cards if you haven’t already, and if you’ve found these tips helpful, please join The Little Creative Gang, my mailing list, for even more good stuff. They get sent 2-4 emails per month containing greeting card inspiration, latest updates from me, and the occasional discount. And you also receive 10% off your first order, as soon as you sign up. Yay! I would love to see you there.