Whether you celebrate Easter in the traditional, religious sense, or you use Easter as a way to welcome the beginning of Spring and a chance to eat as many hot cross buns as humanly possible (I'm definitely the latter), it is a wonderful time to connect with friends and family. You may get together for an Easter egg hunt, a Church service, a family lunch, or a walk in the countryside followed by a nice cup of tea and (yet another) hot cross bun. There are so many ways to celebrate at this time of year. Sending Easter cards is another brilliant way to share in the festivities with your loved ones. But it’s not always easy to know what to write in an Easter card. And you definitely don’t want to write the same message in your cards year after year! Use this blog to make your Easter cards that bit more special and meaningful. I have written 19 Easter wishes for friends and family, that you can copy word-for-word for your own Easter cards, or adapt as necessary, to make them appropriate and personal to the people you’re sending Easter cards to. Check them all out below, along with my unique, illustrated Easter cards, which are available to buy here.
What is a nice Easter message?
1. Wishing you a very Hoppy Easter! (This message would be brilliant written inside this Easter Bunny card design).
2. Have a wonderful Easter filled with good food, lots of fun, and special memories made!
3. Happy Easter to a beautiful family. Hope you all have a wonderful time together.
4. Wishing you a beautiful and joyful Spring.
5. Sending warm Spring wishes your way, happy Easter!
6. Wishing you an Easter filled with sunshine, good times, and laughter.
What do you write in an Easter card?
7. Sending you bright Easter wishes, and lots of love!
8. Hope these warm sunny days bring an extra spring to your step! Happy Easter.
9. Thinking of you this Easter and sending you lots of love.
10. Have an egg-cellent Easter! (This message would be great inside this Illustrated Easter Eggs card design).
11. Enjoy all the flowers, the wildlife, and the sunshine this Easter. Brighter days are coming!
12. Sending special Easter hugs your way!
13. Enjoy some yummy Easter treats and special time with family this weekend. Happy Easter.
Easter wishes for friends and family
14. Enjoy your Easter celebrations, wishing you a peaceful and sunny Spring.
15. Hope you have a lovely Easter weekend, filled with walks in the countryside and beautiful spring blooms. (This pastel typographic Happy Easter card design pairs beautifully with this message).
16. Hope your Easter is full of sunshine, smiles and sweet treats!
17. Thanks for being such a good egg. Hope you have an amazing Easter!
18. Sending you lovely thoughts, and hope you have a joyful Easter with loved ones.
19. Thank you for always being there for me. Wishing you a very Happy Easter!
Hopefully these Easter wishes for friends and family have filled you with inspiration for when you write your own Easter cards. Whether you include some Easter puns, or just keep it simple and thoughtful, Easter cards are a lovely way to show some love and care to your friends and family this Spring. If you have found this blog useful, I would absolutely love it if you could share it with a friend, it could help them when writing their Easter cards too.
All the images featured in this blog are of my unique, illustrated Easter cards. So if you haven’t yet bought your Easter cards, do take a look at the range I have available. They are all drawn by me (Jess) from my home studio in Cheltenham, and are available to buy individually, or you can mix and match any 4 cards for £10, or any 8 cards for £16. So as well as writing a lovely thoughtful message inside, you can hand-pick each Easter card design to ensure your friends and family love it.
Wishing you a peaceful, sunny and beautiful Easter! Jess x